This one day PCI DSS training course is aimed at directors and management, wanting to gain a greater understanding of PCI DSS compliance and how PCI relates to the current world of business.
The content of this course is targeted at forward thinking business professionals and aims to enable business organisations to take full advantage of PCI DSS compliance.
- Introduction to PCI DSS
- The importance of PCI DSS
- The challenges of PCI DSS
- PCI DSS for Merchants & Service Providers
- Choosing a PCI Compliant Service Provider
- PCI DSS Breaches and Fines
- PCI Compliance versus business culture
- Supporting your employees through the PCI compliance process
- Maintaining PCI compliance as the business evolves
- PCI DSS and emerging technologies (eg. the Cloud)
- The Marketing Potential of PCI DSS compliance
- Q & A session
- Valuable insight into the world of PCI DSS from a business perspective.
- Advice on the sales and business application of PCI DSS compliance.
- Tips and tricks of the trade for ensuring a successful PCI DSS project.
- Advice on planning and supporting PCI DSS projects.
Location: London, Covent Garden
Duration: 1 Day
- 20th May 2013
- 12th September 2013
- 21st November 2013
Start Time: 09:00
Cost: £ 395.00 (+VAT)
Comments: Light Refreshments included.
Download the course information