Razor Thorn Security recognise that there are many potential Information Security Professionals out there, who lack the experience to undertake many of the formal information security certifications such as CISSP or CISM, that commonly require a minimum of four years in the field before they can be undertaken.
It is a catch 22, you cannot achieve the minimum experience requirements in order to gain the certification but because you do not have the certification you cannot get the jobs that will give you the necessary experience.
Many people performing an information security function within an organisation will have a strong background in IT security but lack the wider experience of dealing with information security and risk management within the business organisation as a whole.
Razor Thorn Security Ltd offers valuable and cost effective coaching for up and coming information security professionals, undertaken on a regular basis, over a time scale to suit the individual(s). Our information security coaching allows the individual to gain access to the right advice and training that they will need to fulfill an information security role in almost any company, as well as prepare them for their information security certification exams.
Our coaching will cover a number of topics including:
• Information Security Management
• Risk Management / Incident Response
• Threat Modeling / Reporting
• Business Communication of Information Security to key organizational executives
• Information Security Metrics
• Governance (PCI DSS / ISO27001)
- Advice and mentoring targeted to meet the needs of the student, based on their level of experience and expertise.
- Gain experience from the seasoned professionals and market leaders in the field of Information Security.
- The ability to facilitate the information security requirements relating to compliance models such as PCI DSS or ISO27001.
- Guidance on a monthly basis in understanding the complex and fast paced world of Information security.
- Greater awareness of information security best practice.