Filling in the PCI DSS Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) can be a daunting task even for organisations with experience of PCI DSS compliance.
Interpreting the PCI DSS requirements can be a tricky exercise and many organisations are often unsure if the measures they have put in place, address the requirements adequately.
Razor Thorn Security offer a full PCI DSS SAQ review service to provide assistance and clarity for any organisation currently undergoing self-assessment questionnaires (SAQs).
The SAQ reviews are performed by a fully qualified QSA.
PCI DSS SAQ Review will consist of:
- Full review of the completed PCI DSS SAQ document
- Full review of all supporting documentation
- Full review of network infrastructure
- A detailed report outlining any issues or recommendations regarding the PCI DSS SAQ
- Submit your PCI DSS self-assessment SAQ form to your acquiring bank safe in the knowledge that you have answered and met all the PCI DSS requirements correctly.
- Receive the same advice that larger businesses receive from our fully qualified and highly experienced QSA’s.
- A full advisory service for SME’s with regards to PCI DSS