Cloud Services are fast becoming one of the hot topics in most boardrooms in the business world, organisations of all sizes are starting to see the benefits of undertaking cloud computing.
One of the main questions from CIO’s considering outsourcing functions to a cloud platform is “How secure is the cloud and what risks do we face?”. There have been a number of cases where organisations have been sold insecure services and thus many CIO’s in todays organisations are making cloud security the number one priority when looking at cloud solutions.
At Razor Thorn Security we offer cost effective full cloud security reviews of any cloud solution, this will allow CIO’s the peace of mind that they can understand the level of security they will be receiving.
Razor Thorn Security will also undertake cloud security reviews for cloud companies, to allow those cloud companies to effectively answer any questions on security to prospective clients and add valuable assurance that their security has been reviewed by an independent authority on information security.
Benefits to organisations
- Verify the security of any proposed cloud service before you take it on.
- Know the level of security that the cloud company has to ensure that you select the right service based on your business security needs
- Independent verification of cloud security from seasoned professionals allows a significant level of assurity.
Benefits to Cloud vendors
- Address the number one concern that prospective customers have prior to the sales process, reducing the length of the sales process itself.
- Understand your own cloud’s weaknesses in order to address these to create a stronger cloud for your customers, retaining them for longer.
- Regular security checks are a significant preventative measure to ensure that you offer the highest level of security to your clients at all times.