Razor Thorn Security are pleased to announce the return of the PCI DSS training courses to London for Summer 2012 (July/August). We are in talks with a new venue and we will be releasing the details next week.
To enquire about dates of our next training courses please email email@example.com
Our PCI DSS courses are aimed at the key members of staff involved in the implementation of PCI DSS compliance, board level executives and the management teams inside organisations preparing for PCI compliance.
Here are some of the PCI DSS courses we provide:
PCI DSS for Business
This half day course is aimed at directors and management wanting to gain an understanding of how becoming PCI DSS complaint will affect their business organization.
½ day course £345 per person
PCI DSS Implementers
The implementers course is aimed at organisations currently undertaking or about to start a PCI compliance project with the goal of giving the team an in depth understanding of PCI DSS and to assist them with the remediation work and changes that will need to be put in place in order to become compliant.
2 day course £895 per person
Introduction to PCI DSS
This course explains the fundamentals of PCI DSS compliance.
1 day course £395 per person
- A tutor lead training course from an industry leading PCI DSS QSA.
- Valuable insight into the world of PCI DSS from a technical and business perspective.
- Tips and tricks of the trade for ensuring a successful PCI DSS project.
- Advice on the sales and business application of PCI DSS compliance.
- The best of breed training in the planning, implementation and support of PCI DSS projects.
More information about the training and coaching that Razor Thorn Security provide visit our website